- CIRJE-F-924 Sugawara, Shinya and Jiro Nakamura, "Can Formal Elderly Care Stimulate Female Labor Supply? The Japanese Experience", March 2014.
- CIRJE-J-257 Shoji, Masahiro and Takayuki Akaike, "Social Isolation of Evacuees in Fukushima", February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-923 Shoji, Masahiro, " Channels of Peer Effects and Guilt Aversion in Crime: Experimental and Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh", February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-922 Mochida, Nobuki, " Does Local Spending Have Repercussion from Tax Structure? － Evidence from Japan －", February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-921 Takahashi, Makoto, Toshiaki Watanabe and Yasuhiro Omori, "Volatility and Quantile Forecasts by Realized Stochastic Volatility Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Distribution", February 2014.
- CIRJE-J-256 Miwa, Yoshiro, "Improving Economic Statistics in order to Improve Economic Policy and Research: An Invitation", February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-920 Ihori, Toshihiro, "Commitment, Deficit Ceilin g, and Fiscal Privilege ", February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-912 Bessho, Shun-ichiro and Masayoshi Hayashi, "Intensive Margins, Extensive Margins, and Spousal Allowances in the Japanese System of Personal Income Taxes: A Discrete Choice Analysis", December 2013; revised in February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-919 Baba, Satoshi, "Urban Land Policy in Frankfurt am Main at the Turn of the Twentieth Century: A Case Study of a German 'Social City'", February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-918 Ghosh, Malay, Tatsuya Kubokawa and Yuki Kawakubo, "Benchmarked Empirical Bayes Methods in Multiplicative Area-level Models with Risk Evaluation", February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-917 Takahashi, Akihiko and Yukihiro Tsuzuki, "A New Improvement Scheme for Approximation Methods of Probability Density Functions", February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-913 Shiraya, Kenichiro and Akihiko Takahashi, "Pricing Basket Options under Local Stochastic Volatility with Jumps", January 2014; revised in February 2014.
- CIRJE-F-916 Sugawara, Shinya and Jiro Nakamura, "Incentive for Gatekeepers and Their Demand Inducement: An Empirical Analysis of Care Managers in the Japanese Long-Term Care Insurance", January 2014.
- CIRJE-F-915 Tabuchi, Takatoshi, Jacques-François Thisse and Xiwei Zhu, "Technological Progress and Economic Geography", January 2014.
- CIRJE-F-914 Fujii, Masaaki and Akihiko Takahashi, "Optimal Hedging for Fund & Insurance Managers with Partially Observable Investment Flows", January 2014.
- CIRJE-J-848 Bessho, Shun-ichiro and Masayoshi Hayashi, "Should the Japanese Tax System Be More Progressive? An Evaluation Using Simulated SMCFs Based on the Discrete Choice Model of Labor Supply", April 2012; revised in January 2014.
- CIRJE-F-909 Takahashi, Akihiko and Toshiaki Yamada, "A Weak Approximation with Asymptotic Expansion and Multidimensional Malliavin Weights", December 2013; Revised in January 2014.