International Symposium "Navigating Commodities: Production, Markets, and Consumption in History" will be held.
"Empirical Research Replication Workshop Series" will be held.
（September 19 and 20: Pre-registration is required.）
Professor Kosuke Aoki appointed the director of CIRJE.
- CIRJE-F-1220 Okazaki, Tetsuji, Toshihiro Okubo and Eric Strobl, "Large Fires and the Rise of Fire Insurance in Pre-war Japan", September 2023.
- CIRJE-F-1206 Kizaki, Keisuke, Taiga Saito, Akihiko Takahashi, "A Multi-Agent Incomplete Equilibrium Model and Its Applications to Reinsurance Pricing and Life-Cycle Investment", December 2022; Revised in January and August 2023.
- CIRJE-F-1219 Hossain, Md Amzad, Mohammad Abdul Malek, and Yasuyuki Sawada, "Shocks and Brave Farmers: Evidence from a Randomized Agricultural Microfinance Experiment in Bangladesh", August 2023.
CIRJE is pleased to welcome the following new visitors and guests:
- 2023.9.15 to 2023.9.28 W.E. Strawderman (Rutgers University)
- 2023.7.1 to 2023.9.17 Pui Tak Lee (Huaqiao University)
- 2023.4.1 to 2024.3.31 Ippei Fujiwara(Keio University)